How to schedule SBI PPF Account Online Payment?
In today’s fast world, it is always better if regular payments are done online and we do not have to visit our bank branches in physical. One of such conveniences that you can enjoy is SBI PPF Online Payment. If you set your monthly payments in advance for the PPF contribution, you can rest assured that you money is going on the right time without any delay.
How to schedule SBI PPF account online payment?
- Login to your SBI online banking page by opening https://retail.onlinesbi.com/
- For login in, you would require your username and password, which you may have been given by the bank.
- Once you have logged in to your internet banking account, you would find a tab at the top saying, “Payments and Transfers”. Clicking on the tab would open a fresh page on the window.
- If your PPF account and saving account are in the same branch of SBI, your PPF account would come pre-linked with your saving account and you would not have to add it as a beneficiary.
- You need to select the schedule payment option in your portal and input the amount you want to schedule for auto-payment.
- On the other hand, if you hold your PPF account in some other branch of SBI or in any other bank altogether, you would have to add the PPF account first as a third party beneficiary and then schedule your auto payment in the same manner.
- If you have scheduled a payment for your PPF account, once the payment is done on the fixed date, an email would be received on your registered email address about the confirmation of the payment.
- You should make sure that you have sufficient balance in your saving account in order to get the payment successfully.
- Normally, payment receipt is dispatched automatically on your registered email address. However, if that doesn’t happen, you can always access the e-receipt by clicking on the link on your internet banking that says, ‘Print e-receipt for PPF’.
Scheduling payment for your PPF account would ensure that you made payments on time, even if you are busy on the date of payment. This way, you would not miss on your PPF contributions and can enjoy the benefits of internet banking available to you from State Bank of India. Smart use of technology can save you a lot of time and energy.