Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Application Forms Available Online
People who are looking for affordable housing and assistance in paying off the cost of a home from the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana scheme can apply to utilise this plan. The website for the scheme currently has the official application for this system available.
Participants can sign up at www.pmaymis.gov.in. The process for signing up for the scheme is very easy to follow.
Those who are eligible to sign up for the scheme can get to the official scheme website right now. It only takes a few moments for the application to be completed properly.
The application is under operation from the Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation. This organization in the Indian government is responsible for taking care of the applications involved in this scheme.
Anyone looking to apply for the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana must ensure that they meet the following:
- An applicant must be fully eligible.
- An Aadhaar number is also required. It is a necessity for the application process. This is due to the number being used as a key identifier.
- A reliable online connection is needed in order to sign up online. This is needed for getting onto the main website for signing up.
- A bank account is also needed so funds can be handled properly. This can be from any bank around the country. That account should still be fully active.
- Details on one’s household income must also be applied. This includes information on pay stubs, tax reports and other details that list info on one’s regular income.
Four Key Steps
There are five steps that must be used when applying for the PMAY scheme online:
- Go to the website at pmaymis.gov.in and select the particular option one wants to sign up for. Use the Citizen Application section to find the particular option of interest.
Those who are living in slum areas should choose the appropriate option. Others should choose the option for benefits under other three components.
- A full application image will appear. All the details on that image should be filled out.
The information here includes details on:
- One’s name, contact information and other demographics are required. This information is primarily for identifying purposes.
- Information on all family members in the same property should be listed. This is especially to get information on whoever else would be in the proper at the time.
- Monthly income totals must also be listed. Again, proper legal tax and pay stub information will be required at this point.
- Details on the ownership status of whatever home one currently lives in should also be listed. This is to look up the status of whatever home the person is living in.
- Aadhaar number and bank account information also has to be added. Again, this is with identification and income proof in mind.
- Confirm that all information sent is accurate and that all claims regarding one’s data will state with the government. A proper check box should be included.
- After all information is saved, a proper application number will be listed. This should be kept for reference as a means of tracking the application on the same PMAY website.
What About Printouts?
A printout version of the application can also be used. One’s name, father’s name and ID type will have to be entered in. An application number can also be entered. The user can visit http://pmaymis.gov.in/Open/Print_Application_By_applicationNo.aspx to take care of the printout application.
What About Edits?
Edits can be made to an application after it has been sent. One’s application number or Aadhaar number will have to be entered in on the website. The ability to edit the application is available to those who might have entered in data incorrectly or want to change contact information.
Applicants can edit their applications at http://pmaymis.gov.in/Open/Format_A_B_Edit.aspx.
Common Service Centers are helping people with learning how to apply for the scheme and to easily handle the process. Instructions are available in two languages:
One Final Note
All applications for PMAY are being brought in by the Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation. This is with survey purposes in mind to collect vital information. The state government or other local government entity will be responsible for approving all applications that are to be taken care of.